Saturday, November 23, 2013

switching it up ...

During busy printing periods, I need to switch things up to keep my own sanity intact (and remind myself that I can actually do what I like)! So this week, amongst the long list of usual suspects on the print table, I thought I would try out a new colour palette :: summery gelato inspired.


I don't often print pastel colours, but I like the combo of some pastel, some bright colours :: it works for me, and seems to fit the season and the imminent end of year celebrations.


So what did I print with this palette? I pulled Retro Canisters out of retirement and this was the result ...


I only printed a small number (half a dozen) of these tea towels and they will be available at the GOMA Christmas Design Market in Brisbane next Saturday 30th November 9am to 4pm in the GOMA forecourt :: hope to see you there!


3 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Very out of your comfort zone! It looks lovely! What a fantastic combination of happy colours. :)

Lisa H said...

Lovely Nic. I'm sure they would sell online as well for those of us in Vic who can't make it to the GOMA Market next week.

StuartFahey said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. hospitality timber serving ware