Monday, May 20, 2013

new :: windows market bag

My new design, windows, is making its debut this week as a super handy market bag ...


This design was inspired by pretty simple leadlight window I saw a while ago that featured ovals. I started with some simple shapes, and kept adding! Red ink was the obvious choice!


I'm seriously thinking of also printing this as fabric panels ... yes? In the mean time, you can snap up a Windows Market Bag in the Yardage Design online shop.

Happy Monday everyone!




5 comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

I love it, you should print it in panels.

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Looks fantastic Nick!
x Alisa

Naturally Carol said...

Great design..I think it would look fantastic made a lot bigger on fabric panels too!

Lena Gatti said...

OMG - love your Blog Nic... I am able to post a comment here, but havnt worked out how to reply to your instagram message yet lol :)

Thank you for recruiting me to the next wave of technology:)

I am now an avid follower !!! haha

Happy Little Queenslander

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I like Your Printed Bags Really nice.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog. degradable carrier bags