Monday, November 26, 2012

agapanthus

At this time of year, the agapanthus are about to bloom. I think they are the prettiest at this time ~ I love their shapes and delicate colours ...



Many of you will already know that Agapanthus was one of my first fabric designs, and it's always been one of my favourite. This design in white on natural linen/cotton was reprinted about 4 times, and is now sold out.



Just a few metres remain of this design in purple on off-white organic cotton/hemp ~ available in the Yardage Design online shop (free postage for this fabric this week).

Have a great week!




2 comments:

Sally said...

One of my favourite photos from my photo-a-day project of 2010 was a agapanthus... since you're a fan you can check out the pic here:
http://virtuallysallyphotography.blogspot.com.au/2010/11/day-325-agapanthus.html
Loving your shots and more over your fabric loads.

tea with lucy said...

Gorgeous! They grow like weeds around here. . and I love it!

rachel xo