Thursday, August 30, 2012

my creative space :: printing

This morning I've been testing out my new Fan design in white (on natural linen/cotton) ...

Yesterday, I printed this design in red for a custom order, but, judging from the response I got on instagram and facebook, I think I will print a few more for the shop because it goes beautifully with the blue version of this design I have already printed.


I know some people don't love the white on natural as much as I do, but one of the best parts of working for yourself is pleasing yourself (excuse the indulgence)! The test fabric is drying at the moment, but I will post a pic to instagram (@yardagedesign) and facebook later today and you can let me know what you think!

More creativity here and on instagram at #mycreativespace


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure it will look lovely in white too Nic! Creating what makes me happy is one of my favourite parts of working for myself too:)

mel @ loved handmade said...

I'm a big fan of white on natural, it'll be beautiful!

teddybearswednesday said...

i'm sure it will look gorgeous! I like white and natural, so I've no complaints xo

Jennie said...

I think its going to look gorgeous!
I do love the blue on natural too.xx

lamina@do a bit said...

I love that design and it would look gorgeous, white on natural :)

Tania said...

I am loving the new designs Nic, particularly those fans. That blue makes me want to pack up and go live in a beach house :)

flowerpress said...

For a while there I thought the screen was the fabric, wouldn't it look great in that pale red on dark bluey purple!

Lisa H said...

Ooh, I am so excited that you have printed 'my' red fans as requested. I can't wait to see the white on natural - I love that look as well. I am heading over to facebook now to see the outcome.