Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my insta-week

I am in love with Instagram ... I love the filters and the convenience of snapping away on my iphone when I'm without the big camera. This was my week - recorded via Instagram ...

Apartment hunting in Madrid
Date night in the Plaza Mayor
Squirrels in the beautiful Parque del Retiro
The huge metal Toro on the road to Madrid
Ancient monument visiting in small villages
Sunrise on the way to Madrid
It's going to be another hectic week ahead, but full of new things to see and do, so not too bad! I may even get some time to sew - fingers crossed! Have a great week!






P.S. If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

5 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Amazing pictures, enjoy your travels!

Anonymous said...

Nice shots - i'm about to inherit my husband's iPhone & i still don't know how to answer the damn thing, so not sure i'll master the photography like you are. Love Posie

Maker Handmade said...

These are great shots Nic. My brother takes some amazing photos on his iPhone and uses various apps - I don't think he actually owns a real camera though! This is his site, take a look: http://ip4photography.tumblr.com/

lamina@do a bit said...

Wow how cool to be apartment hunting in Madrid... it would be just fantastic to go and have a sticky beak at lots of different place over there!
Hope you find somewhere lovely! :)

Tania said...

How the HECK do you make a week like that sound like a blasé, walk in the park? Course, it all LOOKS beautiful...