Tuesday, February 1, 2011

regional press

I'm originally from western NSW, so I was really chuffed when the people of Style Magazine contacted me late last year asking to include me in their Autumn edition. Style Magazine is a beautiful lifestyle magazine for women in country and central NSW. The Autumn edition came out last week, coinciding beautifully with my trip home to visit family. It was nice to be able to show people what I do, and then say "see, this is me" and point to my little blurb in the mag! Thanks to Cherie from Style Magazine for finding me and including me.


I hope you're having a lovely week so far. It's quite warm here in Melbourne, but compared to the 43 degrees C when I stepped off the plane in Dubbo last week, it seems OK!

10 comments:

Thea said...

Yay for local heroes!

Bigprint Little said...

Great press Nic!

Bianca said...

Great little blurb! congrats

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Fabulous images & congratulations, love Posie

Market Girl said...

Well done Nic, that is awesome.
Jules

Ky said...

Congrats:)

gret said...

Hooray, congrats. :)

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Heya Nic....!

CONGRATS on the Style Magazine feature Lovey....I'll have to check it out.... :o) !!

Having originally hailed form country NSW myself I have no doubts the 43c in Dubbo felt more like 50c....YIKES....Thanks HEAVENS the heat here in Melbourne is anywhere near as DRY....!

Hope you're keepin' cool....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

lamina@do a bit said...

That's so excellent.. congrats :)

Jodie said...

I'm a frequent reader of 'Style' mag and noticed your blurb this issue...

I live in Western NSW so was thrilled to read in this blog post that you used to live up this way too..

I'm inbetween Cobar and Bourke, anywhere near where you were from??

Jodie :)