Wednesday, August 11, 2010

in style ...

I've just spent the morning at the life instyle trade fair with the lovely ladies from Ink & Spindle - cruisin' the amazing talent, including some favourites like Caitlin from Pippijoe (with Tegan and Lou from I&S) ...


... and Thea from Thea and Sami ...


I was too busy looking at the amazing displays and chatting to lots of people to take more photo's. I loved the cute new collection from Lark called Daisy Lane - I loved these designs when I was a little girl - it's great to see them back. The Nancy Bird stand was another highlight - I'm hoping Santa brings me a Nancy Bird bag for Christmas! Thanks for a lovely morning, gals!

5 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Sounds like the place to visit!

Brenda said...

Looks like loads of fun!

Mookah Studio said...

Lovely to meet you this morning, albeit a quick one!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh i'm just loving all of those gals, supposed you spied the PippiJoe + Thea&Sami brooches i made along side yours?? What a great day, 'tis a sign of a fantastic time, too busy eye balling to take snaps. Love Posie

Thea said...

Thanks Nic for visiting. It was lovely to finally meet you "in the flesh". x