Thursday, February 11, 2010

shop online in aussie dollars

Just a quick note - I now have an online shop selling in Australia dollars. I'll still have the etsy store, but lots of people let me know that they would prefer an Aussie option, so here it is! There's a link on my blog sidebar too, and it can also be accessed from my website (click on the SHOP tab).


I'll be adding more stock to both stores in the coming weeks - new designs and new colourways. Thanks so much for your support! Commercial over!

2 comments:

midge said...

well done nic. i've been contemplating big cartel for a while. deb from 1001 things for baby sells some of my stuff from her online shop via big cartel. good luck. hope it goes well. your stuff is so great. i'm sure it will fly out

lisa stubbs said...

Happy opening! :)x