Monday, September 21, 2009

a visit to ironside studios

Just a quickie! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Yesterday, Pam (from Pippi creates) and I trundled over to the open studios at Ironside in the Young Husband building in Kensington.


It was a treasure trove of designers and artists - lighting, handmade buttons, sculpture, graphic design ... For me, one of the highlights was meeting Susan from Spin Spin Handmade - her space was lovely, and I picked up one of her tea towels for my kitchen ...

As always, people were very generous with their time and knowledge. It was a great afternoon and I left feeling inspired!
Enjoy your Monday - I hope it's the start of a very creative week for you.

2 comments:

Spin Spin said...

Lovely to meet you both too! And I want your oven - looks like fun :)

Pippi creates said...

You were right, it does look great in your kitchen! Although I am sure it would look great in my kitchen too... ;)