Monday, September 7, 2009

it's monday - new book, cutting out and up!

It's raining and the sun is out - my favourite!

I just got this in the mail - I've been waiting for it to be published and posted for a couple of months now, and I'm not disappointed. Bend the Rules with Fabric is right up my ally - a whole stack of projects where you can try out different surface design techniques!


This was all I got done as far as sewing went on the weekend, but at least my new top is cut out and ready to go ...


This morning I took little mister to see his first movie at the cinema (he went when he was a baby, but that doesn't count!). We saw "Up" and it was great - beautifully moving, very funny and entertaining for big ones and little ones. We had a ball with the 3D glasses too! Take your kids and/or yourself - totally worth it!

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went and saw Up in 3D on the weekend. Incredible wasn't it.

Nikki said...

First movie - that's very cute. Sounds like a cool book... I'm off to check it out...

Spin Spin said...

Looks like fun, can't wait to see the result!

Unknown said...

At least you've made a start .....