Sunday, August 2, 2009

a photo a day in august - day two

Today we took a roadtrip to Castlemaine, which was lovely (except that I forgot my camera - doh!). We had lunch at The Empyre and then wandered around admiring the lovely buildings, farmers markets and shops. I found this great glass stopper for my collection - yay! The other big find was Fashion Central which houses some great designers and a lovely little teahouse - the apple cake was second to none. Of particular note was a great little store call Habadash which has all manner of vintage buttons and bit's and pieces - I'll be heading back there next time I need some lovely vintage buttons to finish something off! It was a good day. Hope yours was too.

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!